Monday, November 26, 2012

Pin Inspired- "Growth Chart Ruler"

A little sneak of what I have been up to lately! If anyone knows me, they know I'm a pin addicted! I am absolutely obsessed, with no shame about the amount of time I waste  use on pinterest. Well, with our living room redo, I have been putting some of those pins to the test and here is one of them that I actually made for a friends baby shower, and loved it SO much I decided that I need one for the living room as well.

The original idea for this project came from the blog Dear Lilly. She has some adorable tutorials and her house is just beautiful! The project if you haven't already guessed is the over-sized growth chart/ruler that she has hanging in her dining area. When I first saw the project I thought wow, this is just awesome! We rent the home we are in, and could never really do the mark your height thing and the paper charts never last throughout the years of use. So, this to me just seemed SO cleaver.


On that note, here is my version of this "Growth Chart Ruler" 

Sorry for nasty photo quality...it was a last minute snap!
This was so seriously easy to do! Find out how to make your own after the jump HERE!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover