Monday, November 26, 2012

Ladies & Gentlemen...

 

Today I have began doing a little work on the digital art that I plan on using in my children's bedroom. They both share their room. Which is actually a big obstacle when you have a very girly girl, and a little boy who is all dirt and trucks! So, I had decided that this room will be little mix for them both quite the task I know! So, in my excitement of finally figuring out my plan here is a sneak for everyone and a little printable something as well for your little ladies and gents!

To save the image, click on it, then right click on the image, and select "Save As". Image can be printed off as large as 20x30 (poster size) or click the link to our flickr and download the images there! Let me know if there are any issues! Thanks so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover